The NeuroMentor Institute® for Peak Performance presents a four-part series
STRESS MASTERY AND PEAK PERFORMANCE
The Neuroscience of Optimum Performance Under Pressure
Presented by David Krueger MD
Do you have any of these challenges to:
- Sustain focus and state of mind despite emotional triggers?
- Operate with confidence in personal and professional engagements?
- Manage performance anxiety?
- Avoid success completion issues?
- Have pressure management tools for performing under pressure?
- Play to win vs. play to not lose?
A significant challenge is to regulate states of mind through various emotional triggers and high-pressure situations to achieve and sustain peak performance. Just as a gap in performance has more to do with mindset than intelligence, the state of mind of confidence correlates with success more than competence and expertise.
In this 4-part Teleseminar Series you will learn:
- Strategies to master stress, develop resilience, and optimize performance
- An established system to consistently perform under pressure
- Success methods for deliberate practice and performance expertise
- A self-regulation management system that pro athletes and actors use
- Proven pressure-management tools for performance anxiety
- Understand and overcome performance related biases that create glass ceilings
- 26 practical distinctions between experts and amateurs
The four one-hour Teleseminars recorded and available for playback and download:
Seminar 1: Stress Mastery Strategies and Tools
Seminar 2: The Neuroscience of Peak Performance
Seminar 3: Peak Performance Under Pressure
Seminar 4: Extreme Success Challenges
Two proven systems of stress mastery for optimum performance will be included:
- Neural Conditioning Chart for emotional triggers to rewire ideal responses for peak performance
- ROADMAP System® for stress mastery and performing under pressure
A NeuroMentor® Institute for Peak Performance Presentation by David Krueger MD